- Lessons are for 30 minutes each week.
- Lessons take place throughout the school day and students will therefore come out of normal lessons to attend.
- Lessons are timetabled on a strict rota so the same subject is not missed too often. (once every 6 weeks)
- Lessons only cost £3! For 30 minutes, the school pays £11.
- If you miss a lesson there is a charge of £11, unless there has been a prior arrangement with Mr Bacon or Mr Peach, or due to illness.
- Students are responsible for checking lesson times weekly. These can be found on Fronter and music display boards.
- Students are responsible for catching up missed work.
- Students will be given the opportunity to be entered into nationally recognised exams in their instrument choice.
- If you would like to register an interest in having lessons please sign a hand in this slip to Mr Bacon or Mr Peach in Music and a letter will come out when a lesson becomes available.
If you are interested in finding out more about lessons, speak to Mr Bacon or Mr Peach. Alternatively, if you wish to be placed on our student waiting list, download and fill in our "Peri Request Form" and hand it in to Mr Bacon or Mr Peach.